Boost your L&D skills
Book personal online mentoring sessions with renowned L&D professionals and get mentored by the best in our vibrant L&D community.
👋 Browse the list of all mentors
Our project launched mid-May. We hope to update our list of mentors weekly.
Browse the list of selected mentors (sorted in alphabetical order)
Filter by area of expertise, language, rating & more
Find the mentor you truly need
Get in touch to schedule an online session
Develop your L&D skills
✉️ Apply to become a mentor
If you're an L&D-professional and you have specific expertise to share, then join our curated list of mentors, and start sharing your knowledge and mentoring fellow L&D colleagues.
You decide about your offering, pricing, and how much time you want to spend mentoring.
After you submit your information, we'll be in touch to take you through our process.
🔍 Get regular updates with newly added mentors
Sign up to our newsletter and receive regular updates on our growing selection of curated mentors that can help you level up your L&D skills.
🔥 Get in touch with a mentor
Found the mentor you want to contact? Great! Just fill out the form below and we'll get you in touch!
🙌 Thank you for subscribing
Before we can update you about awesome new mentors, you need to confirm your subscription by clicking the big confirm button in the email we'll send you.
🙌 Thank you for your interest
We will contact you asap to discuss your interest in becoming a global L&D mentor.
🙌 Request sent successfully
In a few minutes, both you and the mentor will receive an introudction email.
And then? Then it's really up to you and your preferred mentor to find an agreement!
May this be the beginning of a beautiful mentoring story!
❓ About me
My name is Mathias Vermeulen, co-founder of Dutch&Dillon and founder of Winston Wolfe. This project, however, is a 100% personal and independent initiative.
During Covid-19, I was wondering how I could help the global L&D community by connecting L&D professionals from all over the world with peers and experts. Especially now, in times of Covid-19, I'm genuinely convinced we all need a mentor. So I decided to build this small service using different kinds of No-Code tools.
1. Carrd - the tool I used to build this website. Very easy, with lots of integration options.
2. Airtable - all data is stored in a simple Airtable database. The overview of the mentors is one of five active tables.
3. MailerLite - when L&D professionals want regular updates of new mentors, they subscribe to MailerLite and receive an automated welcome message.
4. Gmail - I use Gmail to send all automated follow-up e-mails to mentors and mentees.
5. Zapier - the application that connects multiple apps and tools: output in tool 1 becomes an input in application 2.
6. Integromat - just like Zapier, and depending on the tools, I switch between Zapier and Integromat.
7. Slack - I get notifications in a Slack DM when a new mentor is showing interest in joining the community.
8. Calendly - interested mentors receive an automated e-mail with an invitation to book a timeslot to discuss their offering.
9. Zoom - my Calendly-account is integrated with my Zoom account to automatically send invitations with URL & password.
I sincerely hope that this example inspires L&D colleagues and that they will use this to help and share, to learn, and to grow.
Thanks, and keep safe!